Shadowrunners Private Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helping humies has it's advantages (NSFW)

Go down

Helping humies has it's advantages (NSFW) Empty Helping humies has it's advantages (NSFW)

Post by Joseph_S Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:37 am

What a strange Encounter... just as we leave the Bar, a small Group of Knight Errand seemingly in Trouble, and not just assaulted by any Gang... it was the Halloweeners. What and ugly Predicament... there were only a handful of People fending against a Wave of mad Fanatics.

In such Cases, of course we have two People that would jump right into the Action, not knowing the Context. Jim "Man of action" Raynor and Junior would jump right in, to kill the so called "bad Guys".

I for one, did not care, I just thought it would indeed be fun to help the Knight Errand folk by driving and shooting down some of the crazed gang Members, with ought leaving too much of ourselves behind. But such is the Entourage I live in... In the End, Owen had the only sensible Idea of siting behind an armored Vehicle and shooting some Idiots that had nothing better to do on a Friday Night.

By the time we got to them, only two Members of the Knight Errand were left in the fight... They managed to hop into the Van and reach some level of Safety.

From this Point on... we all know they were safe and sound, no Harm would come to them in the sanctity of my precious Van... exept...

In the lower levels of my Mind, I have this desire... Time and Time again, my Mind wonders to different Places. I've been working on this Prototype for far too long... and the Moment a pair of strangers come into my Territory that desire manifests.

Needles to say, this is but a Dream, but i like to think it was a rather enjoyable one at that.
( I will perfect the Prototype I've been working on for so long)

Pt 1
Helping humies has it's advantages (NSFW) Drone_Prototype

Pt 2
Helping humies has it's advantages (NSFW) Drone_Prototype_pt_2

Maybe I'll see the end of it, one of these days.
Joseph_S
Joseph_S

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum