Shadowrunners Private Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[AAA] Saeder-Krupp Prime

Go down

[AAA] Saeder-Krupp Prime Empty [AAA] Saeder-Krupp Prime

Post by Nihilus Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:30 am

[AAA] Saeder-Krupp Prime Saeder-krupp

Headquarters: Rhine-Rhur Megaplex, German Alliance
President/CEO: Lofwyr

Saeder-Krupp Heavy Industries has no corporate presence in Seattle … officially. Unofficially, of course, is a different story. The
Saeder-Krupp Prime division of the megacorporation is made up of troubleshooters in both the figurative and sometimes literal sense. S-K Prime oversees underperforming subsidiaries and gets them back on track, and when they say, “Heads will roll …” around the offices, well, sometimes they’re not kidding. They’re the deepest and darkest of shadow-ops company men.

Saeder-Krupp Prime deals with the company’s interests in Seattle—on a strictly off-the-record basis. What are those interests?
Primarily intelligence-gathering, especially information involving S-K’s competitors, and sometimes setting up and knocking over the right dominoes to put a plan elsewhere into motion, such as ensuring a particular cargo never reaches its destination in Indonesia, or a certain buyout of mineral rights in the Barrens is kept tangled in legal red-tape for a few more years.

I’ve wondered why Saeder-Krupp is so circumspect where Seattle is concerned.
It’s a tricky game second-guessing a great dragon’s motives, but I’d wager it
has something to do with whatever deal Lofwyr initially cut with the Council of
Princes in Tir Tairngire, or should I say had something to do with it, since Lofwyr
is no longer involved with business in Portland, and wouldn’t be now anyway
with the Council deposed.
> Snopes

Of course. Who do you think was backing the Rinelle ke’Tesrae?
> Tarlan

Your proof of that will, of course, be forthcoming? Edit: Hmmm, I didn’t think so.
> Snopes

Doesn’t prove he’s wrong, Snopes, just that he’s not stupid.
> Hard Exit
Nihilus
Nihilus

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum