Shadowrunners Private Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best use of my time before and after a mission

Go down

The best use of my time before and after a mission Empty The best use of my time before and after a mission

Post by Joseph_S Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:01 am

The claustrophobic Environment.. the smell of Smoke and Sweat..  these are some of the things I never thought I would crave for, Night after Night. Every time we come back from a Mission, it's a celebration. We're alive and we're in die Club to show it! Who knows, maybe one of these Nights I'll try out some of Junior's Jazz, Chummer's got some mad dancing Skills, and of course, Speed. Too bad Jim's got his odd no Drink no Fuck policy before ein Mission, he's been missing out on some of this Action.

This night's Catch was an interesting one. Never had a ginger Elf before. It's a good thing I updated the Cameras on the drones... there was a lot to capture on that freckled Skin of hers and I wouldn't want to disappoint the Fans. I never thought the Voyeour Drone Videos would catch on so nicely. Blondie wasn't bad either, I just have to do some cleaning up in the Van after her...

I wonder if they know...keine.

The best use of my time before and after a mission In_da_11
Joseph_S
Joseph_S

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum